Recruitment & Hiring
Taleo – Enhancements are Here!
Attend a Training to Learn More: Taleo Enhancement Training Schedule
- Updated automatic data transfer from Taleo to Oracle Cloud, including: candidate personal
information and job details such as position title, date of hire, employment eligibility date,
salary, hiring manager, projected end date, etc.
- Created user defined fields for preferred name, country, rehire eligibility, contact sign date,
and highest level of education.
- Removed the ability for hiring managers to create a requisition without a template, removed
outdated templates, cleaned position codes, and created/updated instructions for requisition
- Updated naming convention with description and updated approval workflow.
- Integrated position costing COA verification between Taleo and Oracle Cloud.
- Created assignment level costing report, which will automatically be sent to the payroll
team when costing entries in HCM are required, i.e. projects, grants, and alternate costing
Helpful Taleo Tutorials
- How to Set Alerts in Taleo
- Instructions for Candidate Review in Taleo
- Requisition Approver Instructions
- Creating an Adjunct Requisition in Taleo
- How to Create an Adjunct Offer Letter in Taleo
- Creating a Student Requisition in Taleo
- Creating a Student Offer Letter in Taleo
- Tutorials for Search Committees:
Have questions regarding hiring? Attend a Q&A Session!
- Taleo Enhancement Training Schedule
- TCNJ Human Resources Recruiters hosts monthly Q&A meetings for hiring managers.
- Virtual meetings will be held the first Friday of each month from 12-1pm.
- To register, click here: General Employment Q&A for Hiring Managers
Recruiting Information Overview
- Video: Professional Staff Recruiting Process for Hiring Managers & Search Committee Members
- Presentation: Professional Staff Recruiting Guide for Hiring Managers & Search Committees
- Guidebook: Professional Staff Recruiting Overview for Hiring Managers & Search Committees
- Learning Path: Recruiting & Hiring for a Diverse Workforce
Recruiting Information for Search Committees
- Sign up for a Recruitment Overview Session (these are general sessions for Search Committees)
- Interview Evaluation Form
- Commitment Form For Search Committee
- Applicant Ranking Spreadsheet- Sample
- Telephone Reference Check Form
Requisition Guides for Hiring Managers
- Have questions regarding hiring? Human Resources Recruiters host monthly Q&A meetings for student hiring managers. Virtual meetings will be held the first Thursday of each month from 12-1pm. To register, click here: Student Employment Questions Virtual Meeting
- Job Description Form (Download for a Fillable Document)
- Final Candidate Selection Form (Download for a Fillable Document)
Employment Eligibility Verification Requirements: I-9 Form
- Reasonable Accommodations Policy Statement
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement